The Customer has the right to return their purchase within a period of 14 calendar days at his/her/their own expense.
To comply with the withdrawal period, the Customer must send a notification of their decision to exercise the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
In any event, the Customer has no later than 14 calendar days from the day that they notify Arlette Schmitz of their decision to return their purchase to Arlette Schmitz, François Van Impelaan 75, 9041 Gent. The Customer is on time if they have sent back the goods before the period of 14 calendar days has expired.
All items must be unworn and have the original hangtags attached. The customer shall return the items in the original packaging.
Arlette Schmitz reserves the right to refuse to refund the corresponding amount of the returned goods, if Arlette Schmitz considers the goods to be used or damaged by the Customer. The burden of proof relies on the Customer.
Once the parcel has arrived at the Arlette Schmitz premises and after being inspected Arlette Schmitz will notify the Customer. However Arlette Schmitz advises the Customer not to buy an item when in doubt, to avoid return shipments in order to keep the impact on the environment as small as possible.
To return your purchase :
-Please notify Arlette Schmitz at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the order confirmation.
-You will receive a return form and a return shipping label by e-mail.
-Fill out the return form and always mention the necessary references and reason for return. Indicate whether you want to be reimbursed or if you want to exchange the product for the same product in another size. Exchanges are based on stock availability. Exchanges are shipped free of charge
-Attach the order confirmation and return form to your return parcel.
-All returns shall be shipped to the return address:
Sophie De Laere
François Van Impelaan 75
-Upon receiving the returned goods you will be sent confirmation.
Arlette Schmitz may wait on the reimbursement until all the goods have been sent back.
Any additional costs resulting from the Customer choosing another form of delivery other than by the cheapest standard delivery offered by Arlette Schmitz will not be refunded.
Arlette Schmitz shall repay the Customer using the same means of payment as the Customer used in the initial transaction, unless the customer explicitly agreed otherwise. In any case, the Customer will not be charged any costs in connection with such repayment.
The Customer may not exercise the right of withdrawal for:
- service contracts after the provision of service has been completed in its entirety.
- the provision or supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that Arlette Schmitz has no influence upon and that may occur within the withdrawal period.
- the delivery of goods manufactured according to the Customer’s specifications or that are clearly destined for a specific person.
- the delivery of goods that spoil quickly or that have a limited shelf life.
- the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to reasons of health or hygiene protection and where the seal has been broken after delivery.
- the delivery of goods that are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery due to the nature of the goods.
- agreements where the Customer specifically requests Arlette Schmitz to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance.
- agreements that were entered into in a public sale.
- the provision of accommodation other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities when the agreement stipulates a specific date or period of execution.
- the supply of digital content that is not supplied on a tangible medium when the service has started with the explicit prior consent of the Customer and provided the Customer has confirmed that he thereby lost his right of withdrawal (e.g. downloading of music, software, etc.).